When & Where
1st – 21st March
Value of the retreat
Join us on a 21-day journey of deep inner transformation through the power of breath.
Starting March 1st, we’ll embark on a daily breath-work practice, incrementally increasing the time & to new practices method twice a week. EQUINOX is designed to help you release stress, find clarity, and open up to new possibilities.
― Lucie Al
EQUINOX Fall Program
1. 21-Day Breath-Work Journey: Over the course of 21 days, you will embark on a daily breath-work practice, gradually increasing the time through out the 21days. This journey is designed to help you release stress, find clarity, and open up to new possibilities.
2. Weekday Audio Drops: You will receive M-Th audio drops from me, during the weekdays, to support your practice. These guided sessions will help you stay focused and deepen your breath-work experience.
3. Supportive Community: As a member of the EQUINOX program, you will have access to a supportive community of like-minded women. Connect, share your experiences, and gain support from the community and myself throughout the program.
4. Sisterhood Call: The program will be culminated with 3 powerful Sisterhood call on February 29th, March 12th & 21st, where we will celebrate where are you are at and hold you for the moment of challenges to keep seeing the light. Our last call we will celebrate the transition from Winter to Spring and reflect on our journey together.
5. Transformational Benefits: By tapping into the power of your breath, you can experience profound benefits, including stress and tension release, deeper clarity, improved well-being, and a greater sense of inner peace.
6. Expert Guidance: As your breath-play guide, I am here to provide guidance, answer your questions, and support you every step of the way.
7. Gradual Progression: The program’s incremental increase in practice time allows participants of all experience levels to ease into the practice comfortably.
8. Online Accessibility: The EQUINOX program is accessible online, allowing you to participate from the comfort of your own home and at your convenience.